Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I Got Rid of My Scented Plug Ins Today

If my house is clean enough it will not need electrically heated scented gels. I realized that these things use energy and money and they don't last long. They dry up quickly.

I'll stick with using my candles. They are prettier anyway.

3 comments:

Tammy B. said...

http://www.soyful-joys.com/shopping.htm

Have you heard of tarts?

elle said...

I've heard of certain people being called tarts but I bet that's not what you mean?!

Tammy B. said...

No, not exactly!!! They're like candles, but with no wick. They melt from the heat of a electric warmer (which I am sure you do not want) or a tea light and then give off wonderful fragrance!