The mist and light were perfect.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Friday, December 21, 2007
1. This photo of a Christmas tree is made available through Dover dot com. They give free photo samples every week and they can be seasonal and cultural. They have a lot of Celtic designs available.
2. I am reusing Christmas bags for gift wrapping...making sure they still look like new. If the name tag is used I just cut it off and make a new one or use a stick on one.
3. I am also using new Christmas bags, tins, and boxes that I had left over from last year or bought at the after Christmas sales when things can be found for up to 75% off which is really nice when you like pretty things.
4. My kitchen is open for making food gifts too. This year I am planning on making Chocolate Truffles rolled in cocoa and powdered sugar. A rich and tasteful gift. One that I would like to receive too.
5. We are reusing our small "Charlie Brownish" artificial Christmas tree this year and decorating it with ornaments that I realized are mostly gifts or were bought on vacations. These give our Holidays memories and warmth we appreciate.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!